Sunday, September 20, 2009

listen.

on friday, i talked to my phone and he said 'the pool was emptied today, we aren't happy about it'. what? it's still summer.
i got home with sarah, and my pool is completely empty, and the liner is ripped out. my pool has been stripped to the bone. no more swimming til next summer. apparently, there was some sort of miscommunication, and my dad got a lot more than the quote he asked for. It's funny how even the smallest misunderstandings can cause such a, well, shitstorm.
also, on saturday, i was caught in between a rock and a hard place: i had promised both my families that i would be home for birthday dinners. i messed up, essentially. i don't remember things unless they are written down; i've realized this now. the photographic part of my brain remembers the last time i look at my agenda, but my brain as a whole doesn't connect the pieces.
today, i was downstairs and my dad asked my to bring my guitar upstairs when i went up. i got distracted getting a drink, and he had to remind me less than two minutes later.

there's a lot i'm going to need to work on, isn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment