Friday, February 12, 2010

two days ago, i started listening to damien rice again. shortly following this, i felt uplifted, if that's the right word. it's been rough lately; february is proving to be a hard month for a lot of people. ruts like these remind me that no matter what, time is a constant continuation, and the more time there is in between past events and the present, the easier these events are to remember. If that makes sense. Not making the memory more vivid, but sometimes doing just the opposite, which makes it easier to move on. For me, anyway.
completely diving into music is filling me up, almost to the brim. not replacing anything, just making more room. i'm learning and understanding things myself, and sometimes i'm still not understanding, but it's okay. it's really okay, and i think i'm almost back to me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment