Thursday, September 10, 2009

09/10/09

as i ride this short wave of wireless access in my room (which i fought tooth and nail for), on my mom's birthday, with a cold breeze flowing through my room, i realize i don't think i've felt this tired in a long time. it's only the third day of school, and i already know how little these mornings are agreeing with me. i hate getting up, and i hate having headaches, and i hate being grumpy.
however, i love being in history with katie with my flushed away book cover. i love being in english with my IB bubble. i love having sociology with molly, and i'm really excited thinking about what i'm going to learn. no more math, or courses i don't want to take. this is finally what i want, and it's going to be awesome.

all you can do is take it one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment